These resources help with buying, maintaining, and riding bikes.
- cycle.travel creates detailed routes on backroads between towns.
- Komoot helps plan day trips and fitness excursions.
- PJAMM Cycling has profiles of cycling climbs around the world, which is helpful for comparing future rides to past ones.
- BikeHopper combines biking with transit for practical, low-effort routes.
- 99 Spokes can compare more than two bikes on many different metrics.
- Bike Insights overlays the frame geometry of different bikes to compare them.
- Geometry Geeks shows statistics about frame geometry and the quantitative difference between frames.
- Bikotic compares bikes with a unique frame comparison slider, but only seems to have a complete list of Canyon bikes.
- Bike Geometry Calculator makes it easy to analyze a custom frame geometry.
- What Bars compares handlebars by their top-down profile.
- People for Bikes Bicycle Network Analysis scores cities based on the connectivity and stress of their bicycle infrastructure.
- Cyclist Video Evidence hosts videos of near misses from cyclists.
- Strava is a social network that tracks performance metrics from bicycle trips.
- ActivityFix can automatically correct Strava activities based on rules, like tagging weekday morning activities as commutes.
- Crazy Guy on a Bike lets bicycle tourers record their journeys.
- Velo Routes Tools contains gear inches, grade, and unit conversion calculators.
- BikeCalc has gear inches and fixed gear-specific calculators.
- Bicycle Drivetrain Calculator compares drivetrain gearing from several angles.
- Rene Herse Tire Pressure Calculator shows the slow and firm pressures needed to minimize rolling resistance based on weight.
- Silca Pro Tire Pressure Calculator shows recommended tire pressure for a variety of road conditions.
- Bicycle Rolling Resistance reviews bike tires for efficiency and susceptibility to punctures.